Arab women are known for their exotic beauty everywhere. All women are beautiful but a big majority of them are blessed with natural beauty. A lot of people say that Arab women paint their faces with a lot of makeup, which is kind of true. But, even without makeup, I think they have beautiful skin and features.
What I love about Arab women is how they maintain themselves even after having a number of children, and even in their late 30’s they manage to look so youthful and beautiful.
Another thing I have noticed about arab girls is that they are very feminine. Even an average looking arab girl will charm you with her feminine style. They have a confident and elegant manner. I have noticed that, Arab women spend alot of time and effort in taking care of themselves, so as to look good for their husband.
And I believe all women should be like this. Spend some time taking care of yourself! It is the responsibility of every wife to be in great shape. Yes, inner beauty is what matters. But, do you honestly think your physical beauty doesn’t matter? It matters.
One of the major reasons (I believe) husbands cheat, is because their wife is not taking care of herself and not paying attention to him. I say ONE, there are many other reasons that could lead to a cheating relationship. Though nothing justifies cheating on a spouse. Loyalty is everything, no matter what. Anyways, I will write a different post on this topic.
Moving on to the secrets of beautiful Arabic women
- Arab women use a lot of natural stuff. Argan oil is known for its anti-aging properties and makes your skin glow. It can be used as a moisturizer for the face. A substitute for argan oil is olive oil.
- Again they use different oils for their hair. Particularly, olive oil.
- They are known to regularly visit spas. But, you can easily give yourself one at home.
- They (at least the health freaks) eat a wholesome and fresh diet, with a lot of fruits and vegetables.
- Halawa is a popular method of hair removal used by Arab women. It’s a home-made natural wax. It also gets rid of the black dead skin, with continued use of the grey-black pigmentation caused by shaving disappears.
- Arab women love enhancing their eyes with black kohl. Their eye makeups are exotic.
- Another common practice is the Hammam Maghrabi, it is a complete bath that sloughs off dead skin and reveals beautiful glowing skin. You can get this bath done in a salon/parlor/spa or you can just buy a kit and do it yourself at home.
- Using good quality makeup products. Arabs are rich, well most of them. So they buy expensive, good quality makeup. Cheap makeup products cause a lot of problems for the skin in the long run. So make sure to treat your skin with good quality makeup and skin products. Make a good investment.
- Stay in good shape. Run-on the treadmill for 20-25 mins every alternate day. This will keep you fit, healthy, soft, and feminine.
- Most importantly, make time for yourself. Kids are not a free pass for looking unkempt and ugly. Just once a week take the time to beautify yourself.
True beauty comes from within. So flush any hatred, jealousy, and negative emotions out of your heart. Remember to smile and be happy. Who doesn’t love a positive woman? You are very powerful, being a woman. Understand your worth and use it in the best way.
All the best!