So, I got new makeup brushes and I love love love them. I got them at a really great price.
I’m currently storing them but, as you can see there are too many of them and they just don’t fit in this vase anymore. I’ve to get new brush holders.
Best makeup brushes set
It is an 8 piece set. There are 4 face brushes and 4 eye brushes. Here’s the description:
- Tapered Kabuki: Apply cream and liquid foundations onto the harder to reach contours of the face.
- Round Kabuki: Blend mineral products onto the skin.
- Angled Kabuki: Buff cream blush or bronzer onto the skin.
- Flat Kabuki: Application of liquid or cream products to flat areas of the face such as the forehead and cheeks.
- Precision Tapered: Exact placement of concealing in harder to reach areas such as around the eyes and nose, chin, and around the mouth.
- Precision Round: Apply eye shadow base or primer onto the lid.
- Precision Angled: Apply product to areas such as the sides of the nose and the hollows of the cheeks.
- Precision Flat: Stipple conceals on sunspots, blemishes, and other small imperfections.
The quality is very good. All the brushes are really soft and feel amazing on my skin. I can’t wait to start using them. I’m extremely happy with this purchase because I was on the hunt for a good brush set and I checked in many stores but couldn’t find something I liked.