Not in the mood to head to the salon? No worries! Whisk up some simple ingredients from your kitchen and give yourself a refreshing facial at home.
I love making my own face masks, I recently found this recipe and tried it, it left me with a glowing complexion. A no-calorie treat for your skin.
Benefits of face mask to the skin
- Cocoa powder is rich in antioxidants and moisturizes the skin. It is very rejuvenating and helps you feel more at peace. It protects and frees the skin from free radicals that cause damage to the skin layers.
- Honey nourishes the skin and hydrates it. It rejuvenates the skin and repairs skin cells. It also tightens the skin, helps in reducing acne and inflammation.
- Yogurt again hydrates skin, brightens complexion, treats blemishes, reduces redness, fades scars, tightens pores, and much more.
Recipe for a delicious chocolate face mask
- Cocoa powder
- In a bowl add a tablespoon of Cocoa powder, a tablespoon of honey, and a tablespoon of yogurt. Mix, mix, mix!
- Change into some old clothes as this could get messy!
- Apply this yummy dessert on your face leaving the eye area. Apply a generous layer and leave it on for about 25-30 mins and then rinse off. You can also apply the leftover to your body.
If you don’t have cocoa powder, you could still make a great mask with honey and yogurt.
This cute baby wants to know if you tried this yummy facial. Would love to hear your feedback. Have a chocolaty day!