So, I traveled to see my family recently. The thing with me is whenever I travel somewhere I literally pack EVERYTHING. Like everything seems so important and I just can’t leave it behind. Am I alone in this or is it a normal thing for girls to pack the whole house along with em’?
But, this time I packed everything keeping this question in mind, ‘Will I use this product/clothes/shoes every day/often/occasionally?
The products I use often and every day came along, others were left behind 🙁 The reason I pack everything along is that my mind thinks ‘what if?’ Like ‘What if there comes a party? I need to wear those shoes/dress for that party? I need to bring it along for that ‘what if’. But, that party usually never comes.
I decided to share with you all my travel makeup essentials. You might have seen most of these products in my current makeup favorites post.
My road trip packing list
- Garnier BB cream
- Garnier and Maybelline concealers
- 3 Mikyagy blushes, colors are light pink/coral pink/bronzy coral
- Highlighters- Nyx loose shimmer, milk gay loose shimmer and max factor shimmer stick
- Prestige pink lip liner
- Colossal kajal and white eye pencil
- Maybelline gel liner
- 1 smoky palette, 2 neutral palettes
- 5 Rimmel lipsticks- Light pink/Bright pink/Red/Nude/Coral/ 2 Mikyagy lipsticks in Pink & Coral
- Maybelline Colossal Mascara
- my Florelle bronzer
- and some lip balms
- Eyelash curler
- I forgot to add my eyebrow pen from Mikyagy so added it here
- Starting from left – Foundation brush-
- Little Concealer brush
- Eyebrow spoolie
- Eyebrow brush
- Blush/contour brush
- New eyeliner brush
- Eyeshadow brush big
- Eyeshadow brush small
- Blending brush
- Big powder brush
And, that is all. Is this too much? These are my basic things, I need to have them whenever I travel out of the city/country. What are your travel makeup must-haves?