I wanted to share one of the easy quick and easy desserts with you all. I love strawberries and chocolate. Both of em’ together? Heaven!! This is my version of the recipe and it will definitely be one of my regular deserts <3. Delicious and easy!
What you will need:
- Some strawberries
- Your favorite chocolate bar (you can use dark, semi-sweet, or milk chocolate)
- 1 tsp vegetable oil (or according to the amount of chocolate your using) We need oil because otherwise, the melted chocolate will be too thick.
Dark chocolate covered strawberries recipe is below
- Wash the strawberries and wipe them dry.
- Break your chocolate bar into pieces and put them in a double boiler to melt. To make a double boiler just put some water in a big pot and place a bowl over it. See my below diagram for how a double boiler should be. Now, put in the chocolate chunks and the vegetable oil in the small bowl to melt. Stir till the chocolate is completely melted. (You can use a microwave too to melt the chocolate)
- Take the small bowl of melted chocolate out of the pot. Have a tray or plate ready before you start dipping your strawberries. Take a strawberry, dip it in the chocolate and place it on the plate. You can dip the complete strawberry in chocolate or just dip half of it. Do this with all the strawberries and your ready to place them in the fridge.
- Place your plate in the fridge for 15-20 mins or until the chocolate on the strawberries is frozen in place.
I couldn’t take any pictures as I don’t have a good camera with me right now. If you try this do tell me how it turns out.
Takecare, Happy strawberries and chocolate!