Ideas can be hard to come by. If you’ve sent quite a few by now, it’s easy to get stuck thinking “what should I send that’s new and different?”. But it doesn’t have to be a brain-racking challenge what to put in a care package!
Check out these out-of-the-box ideas, quick and easy options, and genius tips for putting together the perfect care package!
Some out of the box care package ideas for husband:
- A Piñata.
- Cake in a jar. This is such a cute idea and a great way to help your loved one celebrate a birthday or other special event.
- Personalized board book. Super cute! If the service member had good computer access, this would be a great idea for them to create and send back home. That way the kiddos could have pics from dad/mom. Or of course, the family could send one out too. I have used Shutterfly but this is a neat option.
- Daddy’s Mailbox. I love this. I like how the kids can put notes and letters inside the box on their own time when they feel like it. =)
- Waterbottle care package. What a fun idea! Like the piñata, sending a non-traditional package is a creative way to mix things up!
- Baby’s hand or footprint. I wish I’d thought of this when our little child was so young. I know, hubby would have really enjoyed it. Next time I’ll have to try it out.
No comments yet... you could be the first who leave it :)