Settle yourself in for a pamper day or evening with this easy spa at home tips. Every girl needs her to pamper evenings, such evenings not only beautify but also refresh the mind and relieve stress.
So light some scented candles, put on your cute pajamas, and let’s get started! 😀
Spa tips are below
- Hair!! Let’s start with the hair first. Take a bowl and pour some olive oil (you can use almond and coconut oil as well). You can mix different kinds of oils too. So pour your oil in a bowl and heat it up for 30 sec in the microwave or on the stove. Be careful touching the bowl, it will be very hot. Test the oil with your fingers first and then apply all over your hair and scalp. Put on a shower cap.
- Hands and feet- Warning! This might get messy. Take another bowl and pour in some olive oil or coconut oil. Heat the oil and then soak your hands and feet in it. Cover your hands with a pair of gloves and your feet with plastic bags. Get ready for soft, smooth and baby-like hands and feet!
- Now, time to relax! Sit back and read a book or watch TV or listen to something.
- We are not taking a shower yet. Just wash your hands of the excess oil and apply this clay mask all over your face and body.
- Clay Mask for face and body (optional)- You can buy these from any super market. Clay masks tighten the skin thus making pores less visible. Also knows as Multani Mithi in Urdu, this is natural fuller’s earth which is extremely good for the skin. Now this is completely optional, but I love doing this. So apply the clay mask all over your face and body. Wait for it to dry and then wash off. Ofcourse you can use any other mask instead of a clay mask too.
- We are not done yet! After washing off the mask time to exfoliate.
- Exfoliate your face with a gentle exfoliating scrub. Don’t forget to exfoliate your body too. Here is a simply recipe for a body scrub Click here. Exfoliate your lips with the sugar and olive oil scrub.
- Wash off everything with warm water. Shampoo, condition and your done!
Trim and shape your nails/cuticles. Remove stubborn blackheads with a nose strip.
Psssttt..(Girls, time to remove the mustache and gorilla hair). Apply your favorite moisturizer and spritz on some scented body mist or perfume. <3
Happy Spa time! 🙂